People are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?
- Retailers are already announcing ambitious holiday hiring goals, with logistics and delivery firms likely to follow.September 21, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- While central banks puzzle about the lack of inflation, the e-commerce giant’s swift move to slash prices at Whole Foods shows how business is keeping prices down.August 30, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- When plotting strategy, leaders should worry less about solutions and more about identifying the precise problem they are trying to solve.April 27, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- Leaders who come in with a mandate for driving change often run into obstacles.February 3, 2017 by Spencer Herbst
- The e-commerce pioneer is reengineering some operations to make them more appealing to employees while designing others that can operate without any human labor.December 8, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- To stay relevant, all participants in the vast marketing ecosystem must develop new capabilities.
- The robots are nowhere near ready to take over crucial logistics and customer-service functions.October 19, 2016 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: retailing
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Christopher Vollmer and Daniel Gross
- by Norbert Schwieters and Bob Moritz
- by Deborah Unger