- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- Christmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.December 21, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- Marketing Is Dead! Long Live Marketing! See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.November 5, 2018 by Catharine P. Taylor
- What are the four hallmarks of a company that truly stands apart from the rest?September 21, 2018 by David Clarke
- People are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?June 25, 2018 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Retailers are already announcing ambitious holiday hiring goals, with logistics and delivery firms likely to follow.September 21, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- While central banks puzzle about the lack of inflation, the e-commerce giant’s swift move to slash prices at Whole Foods shows how business is keeping prices down.August 30, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- When plotting strategy, leaders should worry less about solutions and more about identifying the precise problem they are trying to solve.April 27, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- Leaders who come in with a mandate for driving change often run into obstacles.February 3, 2017 by Spencer Herbst
- The e-commerce pioneer is reengineering some operations to make them more appealing to employees while designing others that can operate without any human labor.December 8, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- To stay relevant, all participants in the vast marketing ecosystem must develop new capabilities.
- The robots are nowhere near ready to take over crucial logistics and customer-service functions.October 19, 2016 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: retailing
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes