- Brand manufacturers and retailers will have to work together in response to long-lasting shifts in consumer behavior produced by COVID-19.
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- December 21, 2018 by Matt PalmquistChristmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.
- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- November 5, 2018 by Catharine P. TaylorMarketing Is Dead! Long Live Marketing! See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.
- September 21, 2018 by David ClarkeWhat are the four hallmarks of a company that truly stands apart from the rest?
- June 25, 2018 by Denise DahlhoffPeople are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?
- September 21, 2017 by Daniel GrossRetailers are already announcing ambitious holiday hiring goals, with logistics and delivery firms likely to follow.
- August 30, 2017 by Daniel GrossWhile central banks puzzle about the lack of inflation, the e-commerce giant’s swift move to slash prices at Whole Foods shows how business is keeping prices down.
- April 27, 2017 by Tom PuthiyamadamWhen plotting strategy, leaders should worry less about solutions and more about identifying the precise problem they are trying to solve.
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- February 3, 2017 by Spencer HerbstLeaders who come in with a mandate for driving change often run into obstacles.
- December 8, 2016 by Daniel GrossThe e-commerce pioneer is reengineering some operations to make them more appealing to employees while designing others that can operate without any human labor.
- To stay relevant, all participants in the vast marketing ecosystem must develop new capabilities.
- October 19, 2016 by Daniel GrossThe robots are nowhere near ready to take over crucial logistics and customer-service functions.
All articles tagged: retailing
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.