- Uday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- The combination of data analytics and artificial intelligence can give organizations a competitive advantage and mitigate risk along the value chain.
- September 15, 2020 by Michele WuckerStriking a balance between fear and optimism and focusing on efficacy can help leaders speak more clearly about all risks.
- Asking the right questions today will allow leaders to be better prepared for — and even gain insights from — uncertainty.
- June 10, 2020 by Michele WuckerThe ability to cope with ambiguity is at a particular premium.
- November 21, 2019 by Michele WuckerBoards are paying more attention to risky business outside the office.
- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- October 9, 2019 by Michele WuckerUnderstanding people’s tolerance for and approach to risk can help companies build teams and improve decision making.
- July 9, 2019 by Samantha MarshallWith a focus on transparency, Halstatt has been transformed by a matriarchal line of CEOs.
- April 1, 2019 by Allison SchragerIn her new book, Allison Schrager argues that we can learn a lot about risk management, moral hazard, and financial safety from the dudes who tackle 80-foot waves on fiberglass boards.
- November 2, 2018 by Lee LeslieMake sure the attorneys you bring on board will be able to meet your company’s unique needs.
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- October 31, 2016 by Duff McDonaldPlanning for Unpredictability
All articles tagged: risk management
Recommended by Strategy&
Take this short survey to shed light on the leadership characteristics that will propel your organization to success.