- With the oldest population in the world and a worsening shortage of nurses, Japan has become a test market for new technologies to care for the elderly.
- November 20, 2019 by Daniel GrossDaniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- July 16, 2018 by Kevin ManeyCompanies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.
- February 27, 2018 by Bobbie van der ListFor Shin Sakane, CEO of Japan’s Seven Dreamers Laboratories, the key to innovation is satisfying unrecognized customer needs.
- October 3, 2016 by Sally HelgesenAt MIT’s Media Lab, an engineer and biophysicist — and double amputee — is designing prosthetics that connect body and brain.
All articles tagged: robotics
Videos, Galleries, & More
The ninth annual report offers a quantitative market outlook to 2035.