- The former Stanford president and current Alphabet chair distills leadership lessons from a long career in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- November 20, 2019 by Daniel GrossDaniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.
- August 6, 2018 by Alan MorrisonAuthor and technology consultant Dave McComb on how to curb runaway IT spending.
- January 10, 2018 by Mark GimeinIn her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.
- May 24, 2017 by Theodore KinniPublic policy professor Philip Auerswald takes on “the Great Man–Machine Debate.”
- October 25, 2016Digital technologies are changing the game even in places where you might not expect it, including how pizzas get delivered and how household appliances function. For further insights, read “Software-as-a-Catalyst.”
All articles tagged: software
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.