- Gathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.
- September 21, 2017 by Daniel GrossRetailers are already announcing ambitious holiday hiring goals, with logistics and delivery firms likely to follow.
- August 31, 2015 by John IzzoThe Canadian telecom giant transformed its business by adopting a clear, stable approach to strategy and culture.
- The only sustainable way to capture new opportunities is to remain true to what your company does best.
- August 6, 2015 by Kevin GrievePlatforms like Apple Pay and Google Wallet will need to ensure a seamless and secure experience for merchants and consumers.
- The way we create, use, and manage electricity is finally changing, and the implications go far beyond the utility sector.
- The beverage alcohol world is ripe for disruption, and distributors who are willing to navigate the industry’s hurdles will find opportunities for growth.
- July 23, 2015 by Matt PalmquistProduct returns are typically seen as a necessary headache and a cost drain. But companies can use their return policies to enhance customer loyalty and increase profits.
- July 13, 2015 by Daniel GrossThis technology company almost died of financial hubris, but its behind-the-scenes resurrection proves there’s sometimes a fine line between winning and losing.
- July 7, 2015 by Shellie KarabellAs growth in e-commerce slows, physical stores have an opportunity to attract customers to their doors.
- June 30, 2015 by Matt PalmquistAlthough supervisors profess to have stores’ closing routines under control, consumers and employees alike bemoan the lack of consistency in related management policies.
- June 9, 2015 by Daniel GrossAs companies such as Walmart, Aetna, and Facebook start paying their workers more, others sense a change in the air.
- June 4, 2015 by Matt PalmquistContrary to the popular notion that consumers care for the products they own, people are more likely to act recklessly toward certain items when a more appealing upgrade reaches the market.
- Developing countries need national strategies to protect their digital assets and bolster their economic growth.
- April 20, 2015 by Jeffrey RothfederBusiness leaders in at least 16 sectors are still not fully prepared for the digital transformation of their industries.
- March 9, 2015 by Daniel GrossA raise for the lowest-paid workers won’t end economic inequality—but it might force other companies to rethink their compensation at the bottom.
- March 3, 2015 by Matt PalmquistLarge chains that compete too aggressively against small businesses may suffer the wrath of consumers.
- March 2, 2015 by Shellie KarabellLuxury tourism will not be the game-changer many retailers are hoping for.
- March 2, 2015 by Mark GimeinThe 1990s mania surrounding plush toys tells us as much about irrational behavior as the coincident dot-com bubble.
- February 26, 2015 by Ken FavaroIt’s time to break your company’s cycle of expand-contract-repeat.
- February 9, 2015 by Frank RoseThe most successful advertising today convincingly takes on the qualities of real experience.
- February 2, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyYour company’s guiding principles should be built to focus your employees’ thinking, decisions, and actions.
- A new approach can help CPG companies introduce products with the right features, price, and packaging.
- January 14, 2015 by Theodore KinniIn The Reciprocity Advantage, Bob Johansen and Karl Ronn argue that the most successful partnerships start with sharing, not protecting, your intellectual capital.
- December 22, 2014 by Susan CrammA new book explains why good jobs on the front lines can lead to competitive success.
All articles tagged: stores
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.