- After being bombarded with disruption in 2020, executives can better prepare for the next crisis by considering new perspectives.
- December 21, 2020Running a company in a pandemic-impacted world, the trouble with “managers,” and more of the most read stories this year.
- December 10, 2020 by Elsbeth JohnsonStrategic transformation failures are often blamed on middle managers, but the real culprit is executives not delivering on three key issues.
- The prospect of a return to a more normal world in 2021 should spur leaders to learn the lessons of 2020.
- November 18, 2020 by Adam BryantA half-century ago, it was a fresh idea. But the phrase has lost its relevance and impact.
- November 9, 2020Writers at strategy+business pick the year’s best books in seven categories.
- November 9, 2020 by David LancefieldStrategy with a purpose
- November 5, 2020 by Deborah UngerJeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- The trials of 2020 have thrust human resources into the spotlight. The HR leaders who have shined know how to help their companies thrive.
- Companies on both ends of these alliances can fire up revenues more quickly and with less risk than if they try to go it alone.
- As shoppers show how quickly they can adapt to external shocks, retailers will need to radically reconfigure their business models.
- October 1, 2020 by Matt PalmquistClearing out long-serving executives might seem a natural first step for a new CEO, but it can backfire in challenging times.
- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- A digitally savvy, engaged workforce helps businesses thrive amid uncertainty. Here are four reasons to act now.
- September 2, 2020 by Adam BryantThe pandemic has made planning a bigger challenge, and created a difficult balancing act for leaders.
- August 17, 2020 by Myles MellorGet ready to put your knowledge of all things business to the test with a puzzle celebrating our 25th anniversary.
- As customer relationships become transaction-based and as more players compete for revenue, legacy institutions will have to double down on experience and trust.
- July 27, 2020 by Vikram MansharamaniIn an age of big data, artificial intelligence, and continual forecasting, fiction can help us navigate uncertainty by opening our eyes to a wide range of scenarios.
- June 24, 2020When faced with uncertainty, successful companies prepare and act, rather than react.
- June 8, 2020 by Ben LyttletonHow teams and leagues are finding ways to respond to the challenges of COVID-19.
- May 27, 2020 by Theodore KinniA serial failure up until the Civil War, Grant had a talent for leadership that secured the Union. His strategy and style still offer valuable lessons for today’s executives.
- May 20, 2020 by Adam BryantSelf-sufficiency is a prized trait among executives, especially during times of crisis such as the COVID-19 pandemic. But it has drawbacks, too.
- Facing the challenges of the post-COVID-19 landscape.
- May 13, 2020 by Elizabeth DotyHelp your employees respond to COVID-19 and future crises by focusing on the established groups at the core of your business.
- As the world comes to grips with the effects of COVID-19, businesses can focus on six areas in order to help both their people and their bottom line.
All articles tagged: strategy
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.