- In Making Great Strategy, Stanford b-school professors Jesper Sørensen and Glenn Carroll bridge the gap between abstract strategic visions and executable plans.
- November 9, 2020 by Daniel GrossIn the 20th edition of strategy+business’s Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- July 1, 2020For those who want to slow down and still keep up.
- November 2, 2015 by Ken FavaroThe Search for Innovation
- The entire history of management ideas can be seen as a series of answers to a few pragmatic queries.
All articles tagged: strategy books
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.