- In Making Great Strategy, Stanford b-school professors Jesper Sørensen and Glenn Carroll bridge the gap between abstract strategic visions and executable plans.
- March 15, 2018 by Ken FavaroClear choices can provide stability for your organization while also enhancing your strategic options and ability to adapt.
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
- September 27, 2017The fear of disruption is often exaggerated. In reality, organizations that are threatened by new technologies and new players usually have more time than they realize to craft an effective response. For further insights, read “The Fear of Disruption Can Be More Damaging than Actual Disruption.”
- Resist the urge to react too hastily to major change — or to use it as an excuse not to take action. Focus instead on making the fundamental strategic choices necessary to strengthen your business. See also “Disruptors and the Disrupted: A Tale of Eight Companies — in Pictures.”
- A quick interactive diagnostic tool shows whether your strategy is coherent, how well it stacks up against your competitors, and how you can improve it.
- April 10, 2017 by Art KleinerLeaders who fully understand strategy and execution are rare. Those who can make it work are even rarer. We’re looking for examples.
- February 13, 2017How to get the strategists and implementers in your company to work together effectively. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Strategy through Execution.”
- How to link where your company is headed with what it does best. See also “A Guide to Strategy through Execution.”
- May 25, 2016 by Ken FavaroThe most capable strategists see the real value, and big pitfalls, in new business concepts.
All articles tagged: strategy concepts
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error