- How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Get ready to put your knowledge of all things business to the test with a puzzle celebrating our 25th anniversary.August 17, 2020 by Myles Mellor
- Companies that prioritize innovation and care in redesigning customer experiences will be best positioned to stay ahead of shifting consumer preferences.
- COVID-19 has revealed ways in which existing technologies might be applied to help us avoid germs and contain future outbreaks of disease.June 19, 2020 by Kevin Maney
- How to design and pull off effective remote meetings.
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.May 20, 2020
- Technology was already pushing mass markets and production to become more personalized and distributed, and the novel coronavirus is accelerating the shift.May 7, 2020 by Kevin Maney
- Elizabeth Gaskell’s Victorian-era novel North and South has a great deal to teach us about the enduring tensions between progress and prosperity, industry and labor, and rural and urban life.April 27, 2020 by Daniel Akst
- Arthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.April 1, 2020 by Bobbie van der List
- Defining a company begins by looking at what it produces and sells, not at what enables it to do so.
- The right strategy will allow businesses to take advantage of the value that e-commerce platform providers can offer.February 12, 2020 by Vicki Huff Eckert
- In his new book, Oxford University economist Daniel Susskind sketches out the perils and promise of automation’s displacement of labor.January 20, 2020 by Mike Jakeman
- Roberto Martínez, CEO of PepsiCo Foods Mexico, is capitalizing on digital tools to better understand the needs of new consumers. And he’s not forgetting about the power of empathy.January 15, 2020 by Ana Paula Flores
- Two years’ of interviews with CEOs from around the world reveal how leaders view the effect of technology on their workforces. For more insight, see PwC’s 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey.January 13, 2020
- How to think like a CEO, handing off the baton after a long tenure, and more of the most read stories this year.December 19, 2019
- Artificial intelligence could soon deliver sports commentary customized to a viewer’s preferences. And if robots can learn to do this sort of talking, the applications could be far-reaching.December 19, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Digital investments can help your company be resilient amid changes in the economic environment.December 17, 2019 by Mohamed Kande
- Leaders must understand four trends, and how they interact, to navigate uncertainty.December 16, 2019 by Eric J. McNulty
- The former Stanford president and current Alphabet chair distills leadership lessons from a long career in the heart of Silicon Valley.December 11, 2019 by Daniel Gross
- Daniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.November 20, 2019 by Daniel Gross
- How leaders can use digital twin technology to optimize their company’s health. For more insights, see www.pwc.com/digitaltwin.November 18, 2019
- Speaking of code.November 5, 2019 by James Surowiecki
- Communications service providers will only gain a return on their infrastructure investments by adopting innovative business models.
All articles tagged: technology
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor