They’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.
- In their new book, Reid Hoffman and Chris Yeh explain why it often makes sense to prioritize growth over efficiency.
- Can crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?September 17, 2018 by Deborah Unger
- Companies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.August 29, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- Why books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.August 9, 2018 by Bob Woods
- In their new book, a trio of Rotman School professors demystify artificial intelligence for business leaders.August 8, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- Author and technology consultant Dave McComb on how to curb runaway IT spending.August 6, 2018 by Alan Morrison
- Companies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.July 16, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- The future of agriculture could be small farms, closer to consumers, that use technology to grow food more efficiently.June 28, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- As workplaces increasingly embrace the telecommuting model, leaders can take several steps to bridge cultural and interpersonal gaps.
- People are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?June 25, 2018 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- A new generation of devices, powered by artificial intelligence, could be in consumers’ hands within a few years.
- Even in a world of robots, continuous education can keep people employed.May 29, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- High-profile companies that frequently use consumer data are targets, and negative effects linger for years.May 9, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- Instead of returning capital to shareholders through buybacks and dividends, companies will have to invest aggressively in profitable growth initiatives.
- In his magisterial new biography of the ultimate Renaissance man, Walter Isaacson provides important insights into the nature of creativity and innovation. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”January 30, 2018 by James Surowiecki
- Eight ways that AI is likely to reshape business in the next 12 months. For further insights, see PwC’s study.January 24, 2018
- In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.January 10, 2018 by Mark Gimein
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”November 29, 2017
- Chip and Dan Heath explain how to add defining moments to your customer experience.November 22, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- The Platform CompetitionNovember 7, 2017 by James Surowiecki
- Space tourism and self-driving cars are exciting to ponder, but what about just making our current systems work better?October 31, 2017 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: technology
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|