- COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of keeping patients, families, and caregivers informed and connected, and of valuing them as co-creators in building the future of healthcare delivery.
- January 25, 2021 by Kevin ManeyCOVID-19 has ushered in an era in sports watching that will be more interactive and creative in blending real-life and virtual experiences.
- December 21, 2020Running a company in a pandemic-impacted world, the trouble with “managers,” and more of the most read stories this year.
- November 24, 2020 by Kevin ManeyThe league’s success in Florida shows how the spread of COVID-19 can be controlled by tracking data from digital health devices.
- November 9, 2020 by James SurowieckiFailure and the root of invention
- November 9, 2020 by Bethany McLeanGunning for history
- Bringing together business, technology, and experience can help you outlast and outperform the competition.
- October 13, 2020 by Josh LevsWith offices and schools closed in many areas, companies can help their employees with children by providing a few key benefits.
- A new study finds that VR-led soft-skills training can be engaging, fast, and cost-effective.
- September 10, 2020How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- August 17, 2020 by Myles MellorGet ready to put your knowledge of all things business to the test with a puzzle celebrating our 25th anniversary.
- Companies that prioritize innovation and care in redesigning customer experiences will be best positioned to stay ahead of shifting consumer preferences.
- June 19, 2020 by Kevin ManeyCOVID-19 has revealed ways in which existing technologies might be applied to help us avoid germs and contain future outbreaks of disease.
- How to design and pull off effective remote meetings.
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- May 20, 2020Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.
- May 7, 2020 by Kevin ManeyTechnology was already pushing mass markets and production to become more personalized and distributed, and the novel coronavirus is accelerating the shift.
- April 27, 2020 by Daniel AkstElizabeth Gaskell’s Victorian-era novel North and South has a great deal to teach us about the enduring tensions between progress and prosperity, industry and labor, and rural and urban life.
- April 1, 2020 by Bobbie van der ListArthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.
- Defining a company begins by looking at what it produces and sells, not at what enables it to do so.
- February 12, 2020 by Vicki Huff EckertThe right strategy will allow businesses to take advantage of the value that e-commerce platform providers can offer.
- January 20, 2020 by Mike JakemanIn his new book, Oxford University economist Daniel Susskind sketches out the perils and promise of automation’s displacement of labor.
- January 15, 2020 by Ana Paula FloresRoberto Martínez, CEO of PepsiCo Foods Mexico, is capitalizing on digital tools to better understand the needs of new consumers. And he’s not forgetting about the power of empathy.
- January 13, 2020Two years’ of interviews with CEOs from around the world reveal how leaders view the effect of technology on their workforces. For more insight, see PwC’s 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey.
All articles tagged: technology
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.