In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”November 29, 2017
- Chip and Dan Heath explain how to add defining moments to your customer experience.November 22, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- The Platform CompetitionNovember 7, 2017 by James Surowiecki
- Space tourism and self-driving cars are exciting to ponder, but what about just making our current systems work better?October 31, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Algorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.October 18, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.October 16, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- Larry Smarr has become a vital conductor of innovation by insisting that scientists and researchers at the incubators he runs collaborate across the lines that separate disciplines.October 9, 2017 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- Although crowdfunding has been hailed as a brilliant new tool for edgy entrepreneurs, Internet investors tend to back safer, less groundbreaking products.September 27, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- Leaders can encourage their organizations to construct their own futures by empowering internal iconoclasts and establishing a sense of urgency.September 6, 2017 by David Clarke
- As business and technology strategies become more integrated, companies need an IT manager who can watch the bottom line and communicate, as well as do the hard coding.August 24, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- A small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.August 15, 2017 by Michelle Gerdes
- Aligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.August 7, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Wharton professor David Robertson defines a “Third Way” of creating new products and services.August 2, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- It’s too simplistic to view advances in automation as inspiring either sadness or euphoria.July 25, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- A selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.July 25, 2017
- This month’s closure of a burrito shop for possible norovirus shows how vulnerable a company’s image is in the digital age.July 21, 2017 by Michelle Gerdes
- Chess champion Garry Kasparov replays his historic loss to Deep Blue to illuminate the potential of AI.July 19, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Companies around the world need a comprehensive plan in place to ensure that critical business can still get done in the case of a prolonged Web outage.June 29, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- Banking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
- With home costs skyrocketing in large metropolitan areas, companies that want to attract talent may have to get into the real-estate business.June 20, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- The $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.June 16, 2017 by Michelle Gerdes
All articles tagged: technology
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|