- Strategic transformation failures are often blamed on middle managers, but the real culprit is executives not delivering on three key issues.
- Many companies achieve early wins with separate transformational efforts, then stall. But if combined and enhanced using “return on experience,” or ROX, measures, these two programs can unlock each other’s potential.
- Leading global utilities are using R&D and innovation to advance their market competitiveness — but investment levels remain low.
- The pandemic has highlighted a series of paradoxes inherent to the work of leaders. What comes next will depend on how well they face up to them.
- Facing the challenges of the post-COVID-19 landscape.
- January 22, 2020 by Suvarchala NarayananHow Bhaskar Bhat turned an Indian watchmaking startup into a lifestyle giant.
- September 30, 2019 by Tom PuthiyamadamThe professionals who aim to tackle modern organizational challenges have to learn to deliver holistic solutions that drive value realization.
- August 29, 2019 by David LancefieldFor virtually its entire existence, the vast global television industry has survived and thrived amid a series of transformations. Here’s how it can surf the next wave.
- The success of players in an industry that is revolutionizing energy markets depends on getting the strategy right.
- July 12, 2019 by Theodore KinniAs leadership memoirs go, the lessons and life-and-death stakes in Anabasis by Xenophon are hard to beat.
- Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- April 26, 2019 by Vicki Huff EckertWorried about a skills gap? CEOs can try these strategies to find the employees who have what it takes to transform a business.
- April 4, 2019 by David LancefieldBig change can’t happen without employee buy-in, which is easier to get if you’re an emotionally engaged leader.
- April 4, 2019Dan Cable, professor of organizational behavior at the London Business School, argues that although managers need an element of control to get results, change efforts should happen with less work and more play. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.
- April 4, 2019Moya Greene, former chief executive of Royal Mail, shares insights on how to approach a complex change initiative involving multiple stakeholders. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.
- Companies are recognizing that digital transformation needs to be part of their core strategy and are creating fewer CDO positions than they were two years ago.
- March 6, 2019 by Daniel GrossLinamar is evolving from an automotive supplier into fields such as agricultural equipment and infrastructure. As CEO Linda Hasenfratz tells us, it’s all part of the 100-year plan.
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- Symantec chief information officer Sheila Jordan has spent four years leading IT during one of Silicon Valley’s most noteworthy corporate change efforts.
- January 23, 2019 by Deborah UngerNancy McKinstry, CEO and chairman of Wolters Kluwer, explains how going digital is allowing a 183-year-old provider of specialist information and expert solutions to prosper in a data-driven world.
- January 10, 2019 by David ClarkeHow to avoid the destructive effects of handoffs.
- December 19, 2018 by Jeremy GrantIn 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- December 18, 2018The revenge of print, why our brains fool us, and more of the most read stories this year.
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
All articles tagged: transformation
|Page 1 2||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.