- Facing the challenges of the post-COVID-19 landscape.
- How Bhaskar Bhat turned an Indian watchmaking startup into a lifestyle giant.January 22, 2020 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- The professionals who aim to tackle modern organizational challenges have to learn to deliver holistic solutions that drive value realization.September 30, 2019 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- For virtually its entire existence, the vast global television industry has survived and thrived amid a series of transformations. Here’s how it can surf the next wave.August 29, 2019 by David Lancefield
- The success of players in an industry that is revolutionizing energy markets depends on getting the strategy right.
- As leadership memoirs go, the lessons and life-and-death stakes in Anabasis by Xenophon are hard to beat.July 12, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- Worried about a skills gap? CEOs can try these strategies to find the employees who have what it takes to transform a business.April 26, 2019 by Vicki Huff Eckert
- Big change can’t happen without employee buy-in, which is easier to get if you’re an emotionally engaged leader.April 4, 2019 by David Lancefield
- Dan Cable, professor of organizational behavior at the London Business School, argues that although managers need an element of control to get results, change efforts should happen with less work and more play. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.April 4, 2019
- Moya Greene, former chief executive of Royal Mail, shares insights on how to approach a complex change initiative involving multiple stakeholders. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.April 4, 2019
- Companies are recognizing that digital transformation needs to be part of their core strategy and are creating fewer CDO positions than they were two years ago.
- Linamar is evolving from an automotive supplier into fields such as agricultural equipment and infrastructure. As CEO Linda Hasenfratz tells us, it’s all part of the 100-year plan.March 6, 2019 by Daniel Gross
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- Symantec chief information officer Sheila Jordan has spent four years leading IT during one of Silicon Valley’s most noteworthy corporate change efforts.
- Nancy McKinstry, CEO and chairman of Wolters Kluwer, explains how going digital is allowing a 183-year-old provider of specialist information and expert solutions to prosper in a data-driven world.January 23, 2019 by Deborah Unger
- How to avoid the destructive effects of handoffs.January 10, 2019 by David Clarke
- In 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.December 19, 2018 by Jeremy Grant
- The revenge of print, why our brains fool us, and more of the most read stories this year.December 18, 2018
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
- Following these five steps can help established companies update their business models for a new era.November 9, 2018 by Jagoron Mukherjee
- Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.October 8, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Nuanced findings in network science suggest that the conventional wisdom about diffusing new ideas may hinder, not help, their spread.September 13, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- Research emphasizes the need to uncover old habits that are blocking transformation.August 30, 2018 by Shellie Karabell
All articles tagged: transformation
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More