How to avoid the destructive effects of handoffs.
- In 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.December 19, 2018 by Jeremy Grant
- The revenge of print, why our brains fool us, and more of the most read stories this year.December 18, 2018
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
- Following these five steps can help established companies update their business models for a new era.November 9, 2018 by Jagoron Mukherjee
- Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.October 8, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Nuanced findings in network science suggest that the conventional wisdom about diffusing new ideas may hinder, not help, their spread.September 13, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- Research emphasizes the need to uncover old habits that are blocking transformation.August 30, 2018 by Shellie Karabell
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Three conversations that can mobilize your team during a reorganization.January 16, 2018 by Elizabeth Doty
- When plotting strategy, leaders should worry less about solutions and more about identifying the precise problem they are trying to solve.April 27, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Make a commitment to the function that knows your company best.
- Technology can help, but the key is to focus on interdependence and a common language.February 8, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Ten principles that can enable you to unlock your company's potential. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Strategic Leadership.”June 28, 2016
- Ten time-honored tools and techniques in a graphic. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Leading Change Management.”June 3, 2016
- How to develop and retain leaders who can guide your organization through times of fundamental change. See also "Find Your Strategic Leaders.”
All articles tagged: transformation
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes