- An industry that has lagged in talent development faces a significant challenge to keep competitive. Here are three no-regrets moves that will help bridge the skills gap.
- It’s in the interest of business leaders to help.
- A digitally savvy, engaged workforce helps businesses thrive amid uncertainty. Here are four reasons to act now.
- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- In a remodeled world, it is vital for companies to reinvent ways of working.
- July 22, 2020 by Bhushan SethiAs businesses cope with COVID-19 disruptions, they need to rethink and reconfigure their workforce and work spaces beyond redesigning physical spaces.
- June 30, 2020 by Blair SheppardFour groups of people are most at risk from the pandemic’s economic effects, and each will have to chart a new course to achieve success.
- Companies can work to overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of employee learning.
- Research suggests that with the right mind-set, technological literacy, and community engagement, you can shepherd your entire workforce into the digital future.
- The top digital performers transcend traditional approaches to large-scale change.
- Amid significant changes to how people work and live, the ability to persevere is critical.
- January 13, 2020Two years’ of interviews with CEOs from around the world reveal how leaders view the effect of technology on their workforces. For more insight, see PwC’s 23rd Annual Global CEO Survey.
- January 9, 2020 by Carol StubbingsPreparing the workforce of the future will require billions of dollars. But the cost of inaction will be even higher.
- In service industries, where employees frequently quit, upskilling frontline managers and redesigning the hiring and onboarding processes can help ease the pain.
- As businesses put trillions of dollars into digital transformations, they need a plan to ensure that middle management is helping make the most of the investment.
- How to raise the skills of your employees to meet your digital challenges. See also “A guide to workforce transformation.”
- August 8, 2019A comprehensive way to build talent and fill jobs in our rapidly changing digital economy. For further insights, read “A strategist’s guide to upskilling.”
- August 7, 2019 by Samantha MarshallHow Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp and chair of the Cleveland Clinic, earns trust in banking and healthcare.
- Companies and local governments can unlock opportunity by working together to raise the quality of talent. See also “6 steps to upskilling your people.”
- Today’s employees want jobs that are intrinsically rewarding and that fit their values. And though the meaning of work is different for each person, companies that act now to address these demands will gain a lasting competitive advantage. See also “Five Ways Companies Can Give People a Good Work Experience.”
All articles tagged: upskilling
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.