In their new book, a trio of Rotman School professors demystify artificial intelligence for business leaders.
- In his exuberant new book, the management guru sums up 50 years of experience with exhortations to pursue excellence.
- SlideshowA selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.
- The more complex and tightly coupled the system, say authors Chris Clearfield and András Tilcsik, the more urgent the need to manage the risk of meltdowns.
- Management guru Jeffrey Pfeffer argues that modern management practices are making employees sick.
- In her book on inventive genius, Melissa Schilling delves into the personality traits that lead to breakthroughs. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- Freek Vermeulen explains why unhelpful practices go unnoticed and suggests how rooting them out can help innovation.
- In her new book, Harvard Business School Professor Tsedal Neeley examines the challenge of establishing a lingua franca in global companies.
- In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.
- SlideshowSeven books that will help you kick off 2018 on a sound footing.
- Chip and Dan Heath explain how to add defining moments to your customer experience.