Best-selling author Daniel Pink analyzes more than 700 studies to reveal the science of perfect timing.
- In her new book, Harvard Business School Professor Tsedal Neeley examines the challenge of establishing a lingua franca in global companies.
- Freek Vermeulen explains why unhelpful practices go unnoticed and suggests how rooting them out can help innovation.
- In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.
- SlideshowSeven books that will help you kick off 2018 on a sound footing.
- Freek Vermeulen of the London Business School offers contrarian nuggets for innovation-hungry leaders.
- Chip and Dan Heath explain how to add defining moments to your customer experience.
- INSEAD professors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne deliver the navigation chart needed to reach blue oceans.
- In Lead Yourself First, Raymond Kethledge and Michael Erwin explore how solitude nurtures clarity, creativity, emotional balance, and moral courage.
- In his new book, Face Value, Princeton psychologist Alexander Todorov explores our predilection for judging other people by their faces.