In his new book, economist Joel Waldfogel argues that digitization is ushering in a golden age for both producers and consumers of entertainment.
- Amy Edmondson describes three steps leaders can take to create psychological safety, the prerequisite for greater innovation and growth.
- s+b BlogsThe entrepreneurial credo at the heart of Stewart Brand’s underground publication has shaped our world.
- In their new book, Reid Hoffman and Chris Yeh explain why it often makes sense to prioritize growth over efficiency.
- Professors Vijay Govindarajan and Ravi Ramamurti offer U.S. healthcare providers a prescription for reverse innovation from India.
- s+b BlogsNuanced findings in network science suggest that the conventional wisdom about diffusing new ideas may hinder, not help, their spread.
- In their new book, a trio of Rotman School professors demystify artificial intelligence for business leaders.
- s+b BlogsThere are lots of whimsical ways to stay grounded, but simply walking around the workplace is still the best.
- A new book argues that the global financial crisis that began in 2008 would have been much worse without American financial innovation.
- In his exuberant new book, the management guru sums up 50 years of experience with exhortations to pursue excellence.
- SlideshowA selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.