A Global Audience
Founded in 1995 as a quarterly magazine dedicated to the “Best Ideas in Business,” strategy+business has enjoyed tremendous growth in readership.
Today, its worldwide circulation reaches nearly 575,000 readers, including senior executives at Fortune 1000 corporations in a wide range of industries, who specify that they want to subscribe. strategy+business is available on newsstands, in select bookstores, and at major transportation hubs throughout the U.S. and abroad.
|Paid & Requested Circulation||73,779||Includes newsstand sales, individual subscriptions, and sponsored copies|
Includes s+b’s target audience of international c-suite and other senior executives of large companies, executive and managerial clients from Strategy& and PwC, academic specialists, the media, and MBA students
Target Circulation Audience
- Titles: Chairman, Vice Chairman, President, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CTO, Vice President, Division Chief; Chief Officer or leading decision makers for: Engineering, E-commerce, Environment, Human Resources, International, Manufacturing/Operations, Legal, Marketing, Medical Services, Quality Control, Sales, and Strategic Planning
- Companies with assets of $2 billion+
- Companies with sales of $1 billion+
- Titles: Chairman, Vice Chairman, President, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CTO/Engineering, E-commerce, Environment, Human Resources (Chief Officer), International, Manufacturing/Operations (Chief Officer), Marketing, Quality Control, Sales, Strategic Planning
- Companies with assets of $5 billion+
- Companies with sales of $2.5 billion+
- MBA students at top-ranking business schools, including Harvard, MIT, Columbia, and Wharton
- Mobile World Congress
- Cannes Lions
- Other select events targeting senior-level executives throughout the year