- 1.Why Popular Strategies Always Fade
The most capable strategists see the real value, and big pitfalls, in new business concepts.
- 2.The rise of the eco-friendly consumer
During the pandemic, people have become more sensitive to the environmental impact of their shopping decisions—and companies are responding.
- 3.Building trust while cutting costs
During a restructuring, rumors spread and fear takes hold. You can reduce the turmoil by finding ways to inform, empower, and inspire employees.
- 4.How to cultivate leadership that is honed to solve problems
Achieve breakthroughs by bringing together experts who love challenges.
- 5.The fortune at the bottom of the pyramid
Low-income markets present a prodigious opportunity for the world’s wealthiest companies — to seek their fortunes and bring prosperity to the aspiring poor.