- As head of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Nicky Newton-King has pushed companies to look beyond shareholder return and earn the trust of the community.
- At the 2019 meeting of CEO Action, chief executives talk about the challenge of fostering diversity and inclusion in their companies and industries.
- August 21, 2019 by Art KleinerSteelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- Paul Polman, former chief executive of Unilever, explains why partnerships among government, civil society, and business are urgently needed.
- August 7, 2019 by Samantha MarshallHow Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp and chair of the Cleveland Clinic, earns trust in banking and healthcare.
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- July 10, 2019 by Michelle GerdesBarbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- May 30, 2019 by Samantha MarshallPinnacle Group CEO Nina Vaca’s top priorities are to keep growing fast and expand the talent pipeline.
- May 17, 2019 by Jeffrey RothfederJean-Dominique Senard, the departing CEO of Michelin and incoming chair of Renault and of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi alliance, argues that the prevailing concept of corporate purpose needs an update.
- An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- March 20, 2019 by Jeremy GrantJaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, who leads one of the Philippines’ biggest conglomerates, explains how Southeast Asian companies are taking advantage of the changes in East–West dynamics.
- March 6, 2019 by Daniel GrossLinamar is evolving from an automotive supplier into fields such as agricultural equipment and infrastructure. As CEO Linda Hasenfratz tells us, it’s all part of the 100-year plan.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- January 23, 2019 by Deborah UngerNancy McKinstry, CEO and chairman of Wolters Kluwer, explains how going digital is allowing a 183-year-old provider of specialist information and expert solutions to prosper in a data-driven world.
- For Antonio Huertas Mejías, chief executive officer of the MAPFRE insurance company, economic growth aligns with making a sustainable contribution to the wider community.
- Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the company is on the move.
- December 19, 2018 by Jeremy GrantIn 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- For Greg Lehmkuhl, president and CEO of Lineage Logistics, temperature-controlled supply chains for perishables are one of the world’s next great platforms.
- November 7, 2018 by Art KleinerNatarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- Adidas CEO Kasper Rørsted explains how to align business strategy and execution during a shift in global consumer demand.
- September 26, 2018 by Art KleinerBrazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.
- September 4, 2018 by Art KleinerJim Clifton, chief executive of Gallup Inc., has a robust theory about entrepreneurialism and economic recovery.
All articles tagged: Inside the Mind of the CEO
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.