- How to rebuild your capabilities for long-term growth in a time of turmoil.February 24, 2009 by Art Kleiner
- Economies that depend primarily on a single resource are exposed to ongoing shocks, but an export-based diversification strategy can alleviate the tremors.
- Multinational companies must respond to China’s rising costs by bringing their own global best practices to its shores.
- The role of the newest member of the C-suite: the chief sustainability officer.November 28, 2007 by William J. Holstein
- Reshaping global manufacturing.
- A primer for creating successful multipartite initiatives to solve critical problems that embraces the talents of government, business, and civil society.
- How nonprofit organizations can stretch their limited resources by focusing on priorities and avoiding mission creep.
- Identify the growth rate for any given portfolio of businesses, and measure how your company stacks up.
- Capital spending can improve corporate performance — but only if projects are properly managed. The best way to do that? By managing capital costs as a supply chain challenge.
- On corporate theater, social enterprises, activity-based cost accounting, and other topics of interest.June 1, 2004
- A 50-company survey shows that executives expect innovation initiatives to deliver 20 to 30 percent improvements in customer value, product cost, and quality in only two years.
- February 13, 2002 by Martin Morse Wooster
- The software industry should adopt a Web-based distribution system to accelerate innovation and serve customers better.July 16, 2001 by Ray Lane
- Lockheed Martin Corporation, Corporate Executive Vice President for Shared ServicesJuly 1, 2001 by Reggie Van Lee
- When recession looms, companies typically turn to layoffs for short-term relief, but this rarely improves long-term performance. This time, shake up your organizational model to improve efficiency.
- For business/school partnerships to work, companies have to listen, as well as teach.April 1, 2000 by Art Kleiner
- A great airport fuel regional economic growth. But if you build it, will they come? Only if you build it the right way.
- George Lucas’ Industrial Light and Magic is the nation’s premier special effects shop with credits that include Star Wars. Part of its phenomenal growth and success stems from the innovative management of its employees — most of whom don’t even know they’re being managed.April 1, 1997 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- Hugo Trepant is a Strategy& partner based in London. His focus is on the aerospace, defense, and security industries, working with clients in both the commercial and public sectors.
- Design-driven cost reduction allows manufacturers to realize savings of 10 to 30 percent for products in development.
All articles tagged: aerospace
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes