- Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- July 10, 2019 by Michelle GerdesBarbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- May 15, 2019Five game-changing practices to help those waiting in the wings succeed. For further insights, read “Succeeding the long-serving legend in the corner office.”
- According to the 19th annual CEO Success study by PwC’s Strategy&, boards and new CEOs can reduce the risk associated with handing off the baton after a long tenure. See also “How new leaders can step out of the shadow of a legendary CEO.”
- March 19, 2019 by Theodore KinniWhat the business world can learn about career success and longevity from rock virtuoso Jeff Beck.
- February 13, 2019 by Theodore KinniMost employees follow their lead — maybe more CEOs should too.
- January 15, 2019Four ways to help your CSO create value. For more insight, see the 2018 Chief Strategy Officer Benchmarking Study from Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business.
- Empowering the CSO and restoring strategy to the front line is imperative in a challenging environment. See also “How to Refocus the role of the Chief Strategy Officer into a Competitive Advantage.”
- January 7, 2019 by Theodore KinniThe management philosophy of the CEO who disrupted Big Steel is as relevant today as it was 20 years ago.
- December 20, 2018 by Matt GrahamCEOs can boost consumer and employee confidence by asking these four questions about how their business operates.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- November 19, 2018 by Sara CaplanMore collaboration between businesses and schools is vital to ensure that the next generation of workers is “future-fit.”
- November 7, 2018 by Art KleinerNatarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- October 26, 2018 by Theodore KinniWaiting to make a choice can lead to more effective outcomes.
- September 26, 2018 by Art KleinerBrazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.
- September 13, 2018 by Theodore KinniNuanced findings in network science suggest that the conventional wisdom about diffusing new ideas may hinder, not help, their spread.
- September 4, 2018 by Art KleinerJim Clifton, chief executive of Gallup Inc., has a robust theory about entrepreneurialism and economic recovery.
- August 2, 2018 by Theodore KinniThere are lots of whimsical ways to stay grounded, but simply walking around the workplace is still the best.
- July 19, 2018 by Theodore KinniSowing seeds of confusion and discord is no way to run an organization.
- June 20, 2018 by Ann GrahamHow the restaurant mogul behind Union Square Cafe, Shake Shack, and many other dining destinations uses culture to drive scale. See also “Building a Culture of Hospitality: Danny Meyer’s Team Prepares for Service.”
- June 20, 2018Scenes from Union Square Cafe as the staff gets ready to open for the day show the company’s culture of “enlightened hospitality” in action. For more insight, read “Danny Meyer’s Recipe for Success.”
- June 12, 2018 by Theodore KinniIt’s not your job to cure procrastinators. Your job is to get them to do their jobs.
- With so much cash on company balance sheets, U.S. companies face competitive pressure to use the tax windfall strategically.
All articles tagged: ceo
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.