- It’s time for chief procurement officers to stop relying solely on functional depth and start increasing functional breadth.
- How one global bank successfully transformed itself.May 29, 2007 by John Varley
- A world-changing entrepreneur, capitalist families, inspiring CFOs, and wise advisors.February 28, 2007 by David K. Hurst
- Lessons about teamwork and creativity from the most successful band in history.February 28, 2006 by Andrew Sobel
- Exporting business processes raises the potential for trouble, but companies can do much to reduce the threats.November 30, 2005
- November 29, 2005
- Of the 10 finalists in Booz Allen Hamilton’s Leading Innovations Competition, four made it to the winner’s circle.October 31, 2005 by Gregory J. Millman
- Today’s chief financial officers are valued analysts who can ensure that mergers achieve scale, grow the existing business, and increase shareholder value.
- An ongoing survey finds that “activist” chief financial officers are becoming strategic assets to their companies — a change in job description that may not only improve their company’s performance but also enhance their career options.
- October 11, 2002 by Bruce Feirstein
- July 1, 2000 by Bruce Feirstein
- Susan Cramm, leadership coach, author, and former CFO and CIO, is committed to the principle that the best leaders take care of business by taking care of the people entrusted to their care.
All articles tagged: cfo
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes