- As digital becomes the new normal, a few generic strategies that can help you determine where and how to create value. Which one is best for your enterprise?
- Until you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.November 23, 2016 by John Sviokla
- As distinctions dissolve among the hardware, software, services, and telecom sectors, companies are changing how they compete.
- The world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.November 8, 2016 by Ron S. Dembo
- Trends spotted by Strategy& suggest that companies in any industry can gain prominence by choosing the right approach.
- A French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.August 29, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
- The rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.August 18, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.August 8, 2016
- The Internet is disrupting one of the world’s oldest professions: selling art.July 27, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
- Last year, startups died at a rate of one per week. When it comes to scaling, the chances of survival are even lower. For further insights, read “The Chrysalis Effect.”July 12, 2016
- What do feature phones, regional newspapers, and smartphones have in common? They’re all vehicles for the country’s remarkable move to digital broadband.June 7, 2016 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Successful startups reach a point when they must shed their early habits and take on just the right amount of managerial maturity. See also “How Startups Can Avoid the Chrysalis Effect."June 1, 2016 by Juliette Powell
- Three obstacles to extending the reach of the Web — and thereby reducing poverty in developing countries — can be fixed.
- Many companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.April 5, 2016 by Dan Bricklin
- Selectionnist.com has created a Web-based bridge between print magazines and online shopping.March 22, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
- Companies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth Rosenzweig
All articles tagged: digital trends
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes