- Target is the latest retailer to double down on mini versions of its stores — and hopes to avoid others’ pitfalls.
- Starbucks undergoes a media makeover.October 10, 2016 by Peter Lauria
- The high-end grocery company is using its newly formed 365 chain to experiment with new business practices.July 29, 2016 by Michelle Gerdes
- Companies might want to rethink the storied model of charging less up front to get more down the line — especially as e-commerce offers consumers ever greater flexibility, information, and selection.July 21, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Mature food companies need to use aggressive cost reduction, portfolio simplification, and substantially new approaches to growth to deliver competitive returns.
- To serve online shoppers effectively, companies need to make complex trade-offs among speed, variety, and convenience.
All articles tagged: retail trends
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More