- August 28, 2012 by Ann GrahamA review of Standing on the Sun, by Christopher Meyer with Julia Kirby.
- May 29, 2012 by Steven LevyA review of The Idea Factory, by Jon Gertner.
- March 30, 2012Scrambling to shift scant resources in order to meet deadlines can have a chaotic ripple effect.
- October 7, 2011Overflowing with confidence, many leaders turn away from good advice.
- September 30, 2011The use of external partnerships grows increasingly productive over time.
- August 12, 2011Fixed-term contracts encourage R&D and capital expenses, but only up to a point.
- June 6, 2011 by James MarinoThe CEO of this nimble cosmetics company explains the advantages of a small size and a coherent strategy.
- November 8, 2010 by Art KleinerAn interactive diagnostic test can show you how focused your company’s activities are — with sometimes surprising results.
- Scientist and scholar Raghunath Mashelkar explains a new model of innovation from India that benefits the world’s poor.
- July 23, 2010Proficient product managers communicate well, are technically savvy, and possess strong marketing skills, but also need the authority to manage cross-functional work teams to succeed.
- April 30, 2010Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com and author of Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose, introduces a lesson on how to rally employees around a unified plan from Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard, by Chip Heath and Dan Heath.
- March 22, 2010 by Art KleinerBooz & Company’s Edward Tse believes that, despite the challenges in today’s headlines, companies should take a long-term view when shaping their China strategy.
- This bedrock U.S. manufacturing sector is facing consolidation, further cutbacks, and renewal.
- October 26, 2009 by David DobsonIn tough times, this venerable mail and documents company boosted not only its R&D spending but the creativity of its approach.
- August 6, 2009Engendering knowledge and respect of other cultures has become increasingly crucial to ensuring trust among employees in global organizations.
- May 14, 2009Investing abroad can lead to an increase in domestic spending on R&D and salaries.
- January 15, 2009Across nations, corporate culture is a better predictor of a firm’s ability to capitalize on disruptive innovations than factors such as government policy and R&D spending.
- How corporate leaders can move aggressively to seize new opportunities.
- October 16, 2008Corporate venture capital efforts are most successful in firms with strong internal research and development programs.
- Competitive companies from emerging economies are vying on the same level in mergers with the most powerful corporations in the West.
- October 30, 2007 by Amy BernsteinAuthor John Kao diagnoses America’s ills as a continuing loss of innovation capacity. But, he says, there is a way to reverse that trend.
All articles tagged: research and development
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.