- Professors Vijay Govindarajan and Ravi Ramamurti offer U.S. healthcare providers a prescription for reverse innovation from India.
- August 8, 2018 by Theodore KinniIn their new book, a trio of Rotman School professors demystify artificial intelligence for business leaders.
- July 17, 2018By carefully selecting the change-driving behaviors that are right for your organization, and the mechanisms to spread them, you can drive cultural evolution. For further insights, read “Make Your Company’s Culture Go Viral.”
- July 17, 2018 by Kristy HullHow to spread the critical few behaviors that drive strategy forward. See also “How Can You Make Your Company’s Culture Go Viral?”
- To compete amid myriad disruptions, insurers in all sectors must wed strategy to structural changes.
- March 30, 2018A look at the artwork from the recent pages of strategy+business, on themes including overcoming bias at work, competitiveness in the age of digitization, and the ethics of CEOs.
- March 15, 2018 by Ken FavaroClear choices can provide stability for your organization while also enhancing your strategic options and ability to adapt.
- Businesses need to develop their behavior, cognitive, and network capital so they can create and capture value that competitors can’t erode.
- Most structural changes will have tax implications. Thoughtful planning can help leaders convert tax traps into enhanced reorganization returns.
- February 13, 2018The greatest learning often takes place when we step outside our comfort zones.
For further insights, read “Two Simple Concepts to Free Up Innovation.”
- February 13, 2018 by George E.L. BarbeeStep into your “yikes zone,” then break anxiety-producing and overwhelming tasks into small, doable pieces. See also “How to Innovate by Stretching Yourself Mentally.”
- January 4, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyKnowing when and when not to comment officially on a public issue.
- Lessons from the Chilean government’s response to crisis.
- December 21, 2017Seven books that will help you kick off 2018 on a sound footing.
- December 13, 2017 by Theodore KinniFreek Vermeulen of the London Business School offers contrarian nuggets for innovation-hungry leaders. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- November 7, 2017 by Ken FavaroAnimal Spirits
- November 2, 2017 by Marissa MichelWithout strategic guidance, corporate crisis response efforts may not be sustainable.
- November 1, 2017 by Tom PuthiyamadamThose who lead and advise companies on their digital transformation should rely more on imagination and less on experience.
- October 30, 2017 by Art KleinerThe true test of a strategic leader is being able to recognize, and having the courage to eradicate, subtle problematic ideas.
- October 25, 2017 by Theodore KinniINSEAD professors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne deliver the navigation chart needed to reach blue oceans.
- September 25, 2017 by Katherine DuganSimply measuring how close an organization is to reaching an objective isn’t enough to signal that it’s a priority.
- September 13, 2017 by Eric J. McNultyClear and simple shared objectives nurture employee energy, ideas, and commitment.
- August 10, 2017 by Eric J. McNultyAre we overcomplicating management and leadership and ignoring what makes us people?
- August 7, 2017 by Tom PuthiyamadamAligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.
- July 5, 2017 by Daniel GrossThe Fed can’t meet its inflation target, companies routinely miss earnings guidance, and schools fail to increase test scores. So what’s an institution to do?
All articles tagged: strategy
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.