Today’s chief financial officers are valued analysts who can ensure that mergers achieve scale, grow the existing business, and increase shareholder value.
- March 1, 2005 by Bruce Feirstein
- August 25, 2004 by Bruce Feirstein
- June 1, 2004 by Bruce Feirstein
- Volunteering in nonprofits isn’t just a charitable act; it’s a way for executives to hone their management and leadership skills.
- May 21, 2003 by Bruce Feirstein
- February 14, 2003 by Bruce Feirstein
- October 11, 2002 by Bruce Feirstein
- The Stanford University law professor and cyberadvocate redefines the parameters of the Internet.April 10, 2002 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- Washington Mutual Inc. Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition & Organizational CapabilityApril 9, 2002 by Michael Ryan
- April 9, 2002 by Bruce Feirstein
- Eastman Kodak Company Chairman and CEOJanuary 12, 2002 by Michael Ryan
- Gruner + Jahr USA, President and CEOOctober 1, 2001 by Michael Ryan
- Twelve opinionated, acclaimed strategists, scholars, and writers identify and assess the most important business books in strategy, management, and their subcategories.October 1, 2001
- Hewlett-Packard Company, Chairman, President, and CEOJanuary 1, 2001 by Bill Harris
- Nissan Motor Company, President and Chief Operating Officer
- October 1, 2000 by Bruce Feirstein
- October 1, 2000 by Ralph Shrader
- April 1, 1996 by Glenn Rifkin
- Cesare Mainardi is the former CEO of Booz & Company and Strategy&. He is an adjunct professor of strategy at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
All articles tagged: ceo
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10||Next >|