- As officials promote virtual doctor’s visits to curb the spread of coronavirus, this efficient form of care may lower costs.
- Keeping your organization running during a crisis, like coronavirus, that persists over months requires planning, clear communication, and empathy.March 31, 2020 by Eric J. McNulty
- The novelist’s 1947 book, The Plague, highlights the importance of shared purpose and belonging in the face of uncertainty.March 30, 2020 by Daniel Akst
- PwC’s new digital assessment tool, the COVID-19 Navigator, can help leaders understand the potential impact of the novel coronavirus on their business.
- A new, biweekly PwC survey tracks the priorities emerging among companies’ financial leaders.March 19, 2020 by Amity Millhiser
- In the face of a global crisis, well-prepared businesses can help protect their workers and their bottom lines.
All articles tagged: COVID-19
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes