- CEO Andy Mooney riffs on the boom in guitar sales during COVID-19 and rethinking business models for the post-pandemic world.
- February 22, 2021 by Eric J. McNultyWhen COVID-19 wanes, returning to normal won’t be good enough. Leaders need practices to help them create a future that’s amazing.
- COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of keeping patients, families, and caregivers informed and connected, and of valuing them as co-creators in building the future of healthcare delivery.
- February 11, 2021 by Josh LevsBy flipping the script, we can show how caregiving makes workers even more valuable.
- CEO Albert Bourla discusses how a company founded in the 19th century is taking on the biggest health challenges of the 21st century.
- After nearly a year of customer experience improvisation, here’s what to focus on moving forward.
- January 29, 2021 by Theodore KinniThe vaccines needed to end the pandemic are here, but it will be months before many employees come back to the workplace. Here’s how to help them now.
- January 25, 2021 by Kevin ManeyCOVID-19 has ushered in an era in sports watching that will be more interactive and creative in blending real-life and virtual experiences.
- January 11, 2021 by Suvarchala NarayananUday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- January 7, 2021 by Eric J. McNultyAfter being bombarded with disruption in 2020, executives can better prepare for the next crisis by considering new perspectives.
- December 21, 2020Running a company in a pandemic-impacted world, the trouble with “managers,” and more of the most read stories this year.
- December 9, 2020 by Samantha MarshallHow Deryl McKissack, president and CEO of design and construction management firm McKissack & McKissack, is reimagining public and private spaces for the post–COVID-19 world.
- Dillip Rajakarier, group CEO of Minor International, on why strong cash management, weekly planning, and a focus on local markets have been key to managing through crisis.
- November 24, 2020 by Kevin ManeyThe league’s success in Florida shows how the spread of COVID-19 can be controlled by tracking data from digital health devices.
- November 23, 2020 by Eric J. McNultyFor your organization to reach its new normal, you’ll need to take a human-centric, bottom-up approach.
- The prospect of a return to a more normal world in 2021 should spur leaders to learn the lessons of 2020.
- Marketing was already at a defining moment, but COVID-19 has hastened the need for transformation.
- Revising strategies will help businesses to emerge stronger from COVID-19.
- November 9, 2020Writers at strategy+business pick the year’s best books in seven categories.
- November 9, 2020 by Theodore KinniManaging in a pandemic year
- November 9, 2020 by David LancefieldStrategy with a purpose
- November 5, 2020 by Deborah UngerJeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- Companies on both ends of these alliances can fire up revenues more quickly and with less risk than if they try to go it alone.
- October 20, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaFacilitating voting supports customers and employees, both of whom increasingly expect businesses to make the world a better place.
- October 13, 2020 by Josh LevsWith offices and schools closed in many areas, companies can help their employees with children by providing a few key benefits.
All articles tagged: COVID-19
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.