- Dillip Rajakarier, group CEO of Minor International, on why strong cash management, weekly planning, and a focus on local markets have been key to managing through crisis.
- November 24, 2020 by Kevin ManeyThe league’s success in Florida shows how the spread of COVID-19 can be controlled by tracking data from digital health devices.
- November 23, 2020 by Eric J. McNultyFor your organization to reach its new normal, you’ll need to take a human-centric, bottom-up approach.
- The prospect of a return to a more normal world in 2021 should spur leaders to learn the lessons of 2020.
- Marketing was already at a defining moment, but COVID-19 has hastened the need for transformation.
- Revising strategies will help businesses to emerge stronger from COVID-19.
- November 9, 2020Writers at strategy+business pick the year’s best books in seven categories.
- November 9, 2020 by Theodore KinniManaging in a pandemic year
- November 9, 2020 by David LancefieldStrategy with a purpose
- November 5, 2020 by Deborah UngerJeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- Companies on both ends of these alliances can fire up revenues more quickly and with less risk than if they try to go it alone.
- October 20, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaFacilitating voting supports customers and employees, both of whom increasingly expect businesses to make the world a better place.
- October 13, 2020 by Josh LevsWith offices and schools closed in many areas, companies can help their employees with children by providing a few key benefits.
- As shoppers show how quickly they can adapt to external shocks, retailers will need to radically reconfigure their business models.
- October 9, 2020 by Soumitra DuttaAnalysis from the Global Innovation Index suggests that R&D spending will hold steady — or even increase — in the post-pandemic world.
- Companies must focus on the social factors that can influence employee performance.
- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- September 24, 2020 by Eric J. McNultyThe way in which ancient societies organized themselves offers clues to how to manage today’s changing workforce.
- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- September 15, 2020 by Michele WuckerStriking a balance between fear and optimism and focusing on efficacy can help leaders speak more clearly about all risks.
- Five principles of service design, adapted for the COVID-19 era.
- September 10, 2020How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- September 2, 2020 by Adam BryantThe pandemic has made planning a bigger challenge, and created a difficult balancing act for leaders.
- Obi Ozor, the founder of Kobo360, a data-driven logistics startup based in Nigeria, explains how COVID-19 is accelerating digitization, which in turn is improving food security in Africa.
All articles tagged: COVID-19
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.