- By moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- Companies will have to understand consumers in the context of the crisis and optimize experiences to earn their confidence.
- As COVID-19 plunges the world into recession, consumers will be more sensitive to price.May 19, 2020 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Defining a company begins by looking at what it produces and sells, not at what enables it to do so.
- Fifty years after its publication, Albert O. Hirschman’s Exit, Voice, and Loyalty still has a lot to tell us about the life of organizations.January 24, 2020 by Daniel Akst
- The rental and resale markets are booming for products as diverse as fashion and camping gear — and it's creating an opening for brands to reinvent their business model.December 20, 2019 by Steve Barr
- Understanding how specialist companies succeed can help all leaders learn ways to stick to their strategies.
- What it means for healthcare companies to serve patients effectively is changing. Here’s how understanding and transforming your culture can help you get there.
- To differentiate your brand, let a customer focus guide your strategy and operations.September 17, 2019 by Isaac Krakovsky
- Certain inventions show us that it doesn’t matter how amazing an innovation is if no one needs it.August 30, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Ditching the “science fair” mentality toward innovation will help transform ideas into commercial reality.August 13, 2019 by Vicki Huff Eckert
- Businesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.July 19, 2019 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Gathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.May 28, 2019 by Megan Higgins
- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.May 22, 2019 by Matt Egol
- Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”May 21, 2019
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Products that resonate best with consumers at the bottom of the pyramid are those designed with an understanding of their aspirations and needs.March 27, 2019 by Deepa Prahalad
- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.January 30, 2019 by John Maxwell
- The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 23, 2019
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- Profound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity. For more insight, see “Changes to the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 2, 2019 by Deepa Prahalad
- Christmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.December 21, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- They’re outdated, inaccurate, misleading, or simply eye-roll inducing. For more insight, read “How the Right Business Language Can Catalyze Change.”October 24, 2018
All articles tagged: consumers
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More