- The role of corporations in society shifted permanently in 2020.
- December 4, 2020 by Matt PalmquistNew research offers a taxonomy that can help marketers choose the right partners and deploy them effectively.
- October 20, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaFacilitating voting supports customers and employees, both of whom increasingly expect businesses to make the world a better place.
- As shoppers show how quickly they can adapt to external shocks, retailers will need to radically reconfigure their business models.
- Brand manufacturers and retailers will have to work together in response to long-lasting shifts in consumer behavior produced by COVID-19.
- July 30, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaBy moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- Companies will have to understand consumers in the context of the crisis and optimize experiences to earn their confidence.
- May 19, 2020 by Denise DahlhoffAs COVID-19 plunges the world into recession, consumers will be more sensitive to price.
- Defining a company begins by looking at what it produces and sells, not at what enables it to do so.
- January 24, 2020 by Daniel AkstFifty years after its publication, Albert O. Hirschman’s Exit, Voice, and Loyalty still has a lot to tell us about the life of organizations.
- December 20, 2019 by Steve BarrThe rental and resale markets are booming for products as diverse as fashion and camping gear — and it's creating an opening for brands to reinvent their business model.
- Understanding how specialist companies succeed can help all leaders learn ways to stick to their strategies.
- What it means for healthcare companies to serve patients effectively is changing. Here’s how understanding and transforming your culture can help you get there.
- September 17, 2019 by Isaac KrakovskyTo differentiate your brand, let a customer focus guide your strategy and operations.
- August 30, 2019 by Kevin ManeyCertain inventions show us that it doesn’t matter how amazing an innovation is if no one needs it.
- August 13, 2019 by Vicki Huff EckertDitching the “science fair” mentality toward innovation will help transform ideas into commercial reality.
- July 19, 2019 by Denise DahlhoffBusinesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.
- May 28, 2019 by Megan HigginsGathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.
- May 22, 2019 by Matt EgolThe metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.
- May 21, 2019Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- March 27, 2019 by Deepa PrahaladProducts that resonate best with consumers at the bottom of the pyramid are those designed with an understanding of their aspirations and needs.
- January 30, 2019 by John MaxwellConsumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
All articles tagged: consumers
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.