- Large companies are probably ready for the obvious effects of the impending shift away from LIBOR, but hazards could be lurking in unexpected places.
- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.May 9, 2018 by John Sviokla
- Capital expenditures are an overlooked lever for helping companies boost cash flows — and ultimately shareholder returns.
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
- Large U.S. firms with a sustainability program see an uptick in financial performance and have a positive impact on the environment around them.May 19, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
All articles tagged: corporate finance
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes