- It’s the sentiment, not the volume, of posts that matters.
- August 22, 2018 by Peter SchwartzIn the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- December 20, 2017 by Michelle GerdesIn a complicated retail landscape, it is critical for retailers to understand what shoppers are thinking.
- August 15, 2017 by Michelle GerdesA small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.
- As Amazon and Walmart disrupt the grocery industry, smart retailers can compete by plying their wares in a technologically enabled way.
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- January 19, 2017 by Matt PalmquistConsumers who use mobile apps tend to make more-frequent purchases, spend less per transaction, and return items more often than those who don’t.
- November 15, 2016 by David MeerTechnology and advanced analytics are breathing new life into an industry that had grown tired.
- August 11, 2016 by Matt PalmquistAppealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- July 21, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCompanies might want to rethink the storied model of charging less up front to get more down the line — especially as e-commerce offers consumers ever greater flexibility, information, and selection.
- May 26, 2016 by Matt PalmquistE-tailers create sponsored ads in a bid to attract online consumers, but lower-cost improvements to search placement can be more profitable.
- November 2, 2015 by Shellie KarabellThe fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.
All articles tagged: digital retail
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error