- Though resilient in a crisis, family businesses have not fully embraced the ESG agenda or digital transformation, according to a new survey.
- Deputy Minister of Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Simon Kennedy on opportunities for pandemic recovery and growth.
- March 9, 2021 by Jad HajjGroup CEO Nasser Al-Nasser explains how the company’s digital strategy has helped it meet customers’ urgent needs and reveal new opportunities for growth.
- President director Noni Purnomo explains how an ambidextrous leadership style is helping her prepare her family’s transportation and logistics firm for the post-pandemic world.
- CEO Steve Hare on the ways in which one of the U.K.’s biggest software companies uses flexibility and empathy to help both employees and customers through hard times.
- January 11, 2021 by Suvarchala NarayananUday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- Research suggests that with the right mind-set, technological literacy, and community engagement, you can shepherd your entire workforce into the digital future.
- The top digital performers transcend traditional approaches to large-scale change.
- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- January 28, 2020 by Peter EnglischPwC’s latest survey of family-owned enterprises finds millennials ready to step up, and highlights four paths they can follow to success.
- January 9, 2020 by Carol StubbingsPreparing the workforce of the future will require billions of dollars. But the cost of inaction will be even higher.
- As businesses put trillions of dollars into digital transformations, they need a plan to ensure that middle management is helping make the most of the investment.
- How to raise the skills of your employees to meet your digital challenges. See also “A guide to workforce transformation.”
- September 25, 2019How to raise the skills of your employees so that they can move successfully into the future. For further insights, read “10 principles of workforce transformation.”
- August 7, 2019 by Samantha MarshallHow Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp and chair of the Cleveland Clinic, earns trust in banking and healthcare.
- June 11, 2019 by Richard D’AveniHow one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- Symantec chief information officer Sheila Jordan has spent four years leading IT during one of Silicon Valley’s most noteworthy corporate change efforts.
- January 23, 2019 by Deborah UngerNancy McKinstry, CEO and chairman of Wolters Kluwer, explains how going digital is allowing a 183-year-old provider of specialist information and expert solutions to prosper in a data-driven world.
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- Major companies are transforming their core and rethinking their functions.
- November 9, 2018 by Jagoron MukherjeeFollowing these five steps can help established companies update their business models for a new era.
- Three new kinds of capital give companies a new source of leverage and power.
- October 26, 2018Four building blocks that are essential to every major change effort. For more insights, visit pwc.com/transformation.
- How to lead the disruption of your own enterprise. See also “A Guide for Designing a Successful Corporate Transformation.”
- September 21, 2018 by David ClarkeWhat are the four hallmarks of a company that truly stands apart from the rest?
All articles tagged: digital transformation
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error