- The most effective customer strategies are grounded in active engagement, setting clear expectations and empowering users with options that suit their needs.
- Rather than trying to convince people your change initiative is the right one, invite them to talk openly about what it might take to implement it: the good, the bad, and the frustrating.
- November 5, 2019Writers at strategy+business pick the year’s best books in seven categories.
- July 1, 2019A selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.
- April 4, 2019 by David LancefieldBig change can’t happen without employee buy-in, which is easier to get if you’re an emotionally engaged leader.
- April 4, 2019Dan Cable, professor of organizational behavior at the London Business School, argues that although managers need an element of control to get results, change efforts should happen with less work and more play. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.
- April 4, 2019Moya Greene, former chief executive of Royal Mail, shares insights on how to approach a complex change initiative involving multiple stakeholders. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.
- April 4, 2019Tim Davie, CEO of BBC Studios, talks about making change efforts meaningful by involving people at every level of the process. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.
- November 5, 2018Writers at strategy+business pick the year’s best books in seven categories.
- October 31, 2018 by Jesse SostrinBy recognizing the counterproductive thoughts and behaviors that cause you to silence yourself, you can stay visible to your team and give your people more reasons to follow you.
- October 24, 2018They’re outdated, inaccurate, misleading, or simply eye-roll inducing. For more insight, read “How the Right Business Language Can Catalyze Change.”
- October 23, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyLeaders need to use great care when choosing the words that shape companies, industries, and societies. See also “Banish These Words from the Business Lexicon.”
- September 5, 2018 by Alan SiegelMany companies confuse purpose programs with corporate responsibility. Here’s how to craft an authentic and effective purpose statement.
- July 3, 2018A selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.
- May 11, 2018 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, Andrew Santella explores procrastination, and why it is that whenever there is a job to do, you can count on someone putting it off. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- April 12, 2018 by Theodore KinniManagement guru Jeffrey Pfeffer argues that modern management practices are making employees sick.
All articles tagged: engagement
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.