How deals are shaping the $450 billion industry that manages prescriptions in the United States.
- Management guru Jeffrey Pfeffer argues that modern management practices are making employees sick.April 12, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- The Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan Chase announcement shows that new action is possible.March 19, 2018 by Eric J. McNulty
- Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- As the massive healthcare program for low-income U.S. residents evolves, players will have to develop new capabilities.
- For people who put in long hours but love their jobs, a sense of fulfillment seems to offset unhealthy stress.January 18, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- To thrive in the growing MA market, a culture of regulatory compliance is key.
- When it comes to attracting big business and talent, smaller cities often lose out. But Woonsocket, R.I., is poised to break the cycle.December 5, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- As the healthcare landscape evolves, stakeholders in the pharmacy value chain need to rethink how they organize to deliver value.
- Larry Smarr has become a vital conductor of innovation by insisting that scientists and researchers at the incubators he runs collaborate across the lines that separate disciplines.October 9, 2017 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- To capitalize on the rapid growth in membership, insurers need to rethink the way they design and administer MA plans.
- Payors, providers, medtech companies, and pharmaceutical firms need to get better at working with one another.
- In his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.June 12, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- A look at the major challenges and opportunities in your industry. For more insights, read the full collection of trends from Strategy&.May 22, 2017
- A new approach, based on innovative principles used in healthcare, can help companies lower turnover and boost productivity.
- Putting people at the core is the key to major improvements in financial, performance, regulatory, and quality indicators.
- Pursuing effective growth strategies will help firms navigate the uncertainty in the U.S. market.
- Technology and the Internet of Things are eroding the boundaries that have long classified businesses. Here’s how to change your company’s approach.January 3, 2017 by Norbert Schwieters
- At MIT’s Media Lab, an engineer and biophysicist — and double amputee — is designing prosthetics that connect body and brain.October 3, 2016 by Sally Helgesen
- Robert Henkel, president and CEO of Ascension Health, the delivery subsidiary of Ascension, has helped lead the transformation of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare system as it fulfills its mission in a changing healthcare environment.August 29, 2016 by Benjamin Isgur
- Don’t assume the new entrant in your market is a disruption. Learn to recognize different types of threats and design the best strategic response.July 18, 2016 by Alexander Kandybin
- It shouldn’t be surprising that the storied food company brought in a healthcare executive as its next leader.June 29, 2016 by Michelle Gerdes
- Four strategies for creating value in life sciences.
- A comprehensive model shows how far-reaching trends in the massive industry will influence the growth of profit pools — and how payors and providers should respond.
All articles tagged: healthcare
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by John Maxwell, Denise Dahlhoff, and Claire-Louise Moore
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Theodore Kinni