- In her new book, Yale School of Management professor Marissa King explores the topographies of three network models and the networking styles of their builders.
- February 27, 2019The monetary value of information about a single person’s online and offline activity may reach $10 a month by 2025 in the U.S. For further insights, read “Tomorrow’s Data Heroes.”
- Telecom companies are struggling to find a profitable identity in today’s digital sphere. What about helping customers control their information?
- January 30, 2019 by John MaxwellConsumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- January 22, 2019 by Maya TownsendMany companies support resource groups that bring people together, but stop short of assessing their value.
All articles tagged: networks
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.