- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- The success of players in an industry that is revolutionizing energy markets depends on getting the strategy right.
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- Contentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.September 14, 2018 by Adam Kahane
- Investing in more efficient ways for consumers to use your core commodity as it faces disruptive competition can be a smart move.August 23, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Thanks to automation and reshoring, being a frontier nation is even harder than it used to be. See also “Myanmar’s Challenging Pathway to Growth – in Pictures.”
- Myanmar’s emergence on the global stage will not follow the same trajectory as other frontier nations. For further insights, read “Myanmar’s Halting Economic Steps onto the Global Stage.”December 11, 2017
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- The closing of an energy hedge fund shows unique difficulties market veterans face when forecasting.August 8, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Utilities seeking to expand must be able to negotiate regulatory complexity while planning and executing deals effectively.July 12, 2017 by Todd Jirovec
- Economic narratives can change rapidly.November 15, 2016 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: oil and gas
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More