- Occasionally, a business overtakes its competitors and moves from industry player to industry leader. Southeast Asia points the way for how to achieve this.
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- November 23, 2016 by Theodore KinniA Harvard Medical School psychologist explains how to manage your emotions and achieve your goals.
- February 24, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe legal scholar and coauthor of Nudge calls out four must-reads on decision making.
- January 6, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe entrepreneur-in-residence for the City of Los Angeles Mayor’s Office recommends three books to stimulate organizational entrepreneurship and innovation.
- December 9, 2015 by Theodore KinniA Columbia Business School professor suggests a reading list for leaders struggling to hold on to competitive advantage.
All articles tagged: recommended reading
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error