Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- GMOFor Antonio Huertas Mejías, chief executive officer of the MAPFRE insurance company, economic growth aligns with making a sustainable contribution to the wider community.
- The key ingredients to success are smart deals, purposeful research and development, and a distinctive culture that is friendly to innovation.
- GMODaniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- GMOCompanies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
- s+b BlogsThe surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.
- The story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.
- GMONatarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- s+b BlogsBut recruiting talent from beyond the European Union may be a solution.
- GMOA new PwC survey identifies the barriers to blockchain adoption, and how companies can overcome them.
- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- s+b BlogsThey’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.
- s+b BlogsWhat are the four hallmarks of a company that truly stands apart from the rest?
- s+b BlogsCan crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?
- s+b BlogsCompanies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.
- In the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.
- GMOWhy books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.