Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
- s+b BlogsBanking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- s+b BlogsHiring people is often a last resort, even when an industry is growing.
- Discoveries in materials science could lead to a new era of growth. Who is best positioned to benefit — incumbent companies or upstarts?
- s+b BlogsTips for long-term survival in what has become a short-term role.
- The IMD professor describes how the accelerating pace of technological change puts new pressures on established companies.
- s+b BlogsThere is something unique about building houses that inherently eschews efficiency and automation.
- The right mix of talent, innovation, and experience will help your company master emerging technology.
- s+b BlogsAutomation is chipping away at one of the few chances many of us get during the workday for human interaction.
- s+b BlogsA few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- s+b BlogsFacebook is hiring legions of people to monitor content, proving once again that, at least in the near future, computers need a human touch.
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- s+b BlogsWhen plotting strategy, leaders should worry less about solutions and more about identifying the precise problem they are trying to solve.
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- s+b BlogsAre the bells and whistles on already highly engineered products just decadence, or are they a small price to pay for the gadgets we need?
- s+b BlogsForget your worries about the factory floor. Machines are already decimating retail jobs.
- s+b BlogsAutonomous buses seem like a natural solution to a school bus driver shortage, but parents would certainly disagree.
- s+b BlogsAs tasks such as ad placement are becoming automated, it’s obvious that machines will need to make a huge leap to discern context.