In a new study by Booz & Company and social marketing software developer Buddy Media, nearly all the companies surveyed say they plan to increase their spending on social media, and 39 percent say they’re going to boost spending substantially. In contrast, 38 percent say that social media is on the CEO’s agenda, and 35 percent say they have a senior executive in charge of social media company-wide.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Burn Your Rule Book and Unlock the Power of Principles
- 2.Eileen Fisher and the Personal Side of Leadership
- 3."Leaning into the Future: Changing the Way People Change Organizations" by George Binney and Colin Williams
- 4.10 Principles of Organization Design
- 5.The Four Rs of High-Stakes Decision Making