Companies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.
- The future of agriculture could be small farms, closer to consumers, that use technology to grow food more efficiently.
- A new generation of devices, powered by artificial intelligence, could be in consumers’ hands within a few years.
- Supporting the arts can help companies address many modern concerns.
- s+b Blogs, GMOInnovation is like a garden — you need to create an environment where it can flourish.
- GMOWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- GMODeveloping new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.
- GMOBuilding strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.
- GMOE-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- People want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?
- In her book on inventive genius, Melissa Schilling delves into the personality traits that lead to breakthroughs. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- s+b BlogsBeing willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- Freek Vermeulen explains why unhelpful practices go unnoticed and suggests how rooting them out can help innovation.
- GMOInstead of returning capital to shareholders through buybacks and dividends, companies will have to invest aggressively in profitable growth initiatives.