- Management writer Ram Charan explains the benefits of managing by cash earnings per share.
- Data is often the lifeblood of modern organizations, but a company’s culture must take both its risks and rewards to heart.
- July 5, 2016 by Art KleinerFormer NBC Universal CEO Bob Wright looks back on his two decades at GE — and forward to a post-broadcast, post-cable media world.
- June 28, 2016 by Juliette PowellAndrew Ng, chief scientist of Baidu Research, sees artificial intelligence as part of a larger socially valuable endeavor.
- June 21, 2016 by Chrisie WendinNeustar CEO Lisa Hook oversees part of the invisible infrastructure that safeguards identity and reliability online.
All articles tagged: digital leadership
Videos, Galleries, & More
The ninth annual report offers a quantitative market outlook to 2035.