- GMOThe world’s largest democracy is becoming a seedbed for billion-dollar startups.
- In the 19th edition of strategy+business's Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- GMOFor virtually its entire existence, the vast global television industry has survived and thrived amid a series of transformations. Here’s how it can surf the next wave.
- Tech & innovationDitching the “science fair” mentality toward innovation will help transform ideas into commercial reality.
- s+b BlogsStrategyThe best soccer coaches are able to produce elite performances from hard-to-manage players. Businesses should take note.
- Energy & sustainabilityAs the demand for air conditioning grows worldwide, a more energy-efficient approach, already in use in the Gulf countries, offers a potential solution.
- Tech & innovationBarbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- s+b BlogsTech & innovationThe 1951 film, about to debut as a play, has much to teach us about the hazards of innovation.
- LeadershipIn his new book, the renowned business thinker and philosopher passes on his experiences of life, work, and how not to fall into the management trap.
- Consumer & retailTo differentiate your brand, let a customer focus guide your strategy and operations.
- ManufacturingHow one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
Best Business Books 2019, with slideshow
- Trains, automobiles, and the plain impact of transportation.
- Creating safe spaces for all.
- Make economics germane again.
- Strategy matters.
- Get real, be heard, grease the skids.
- Speaking of code.
- Thriving in a complex and expanding ecosystem.
The Thought Leader Interview
- Yale psychologist Laurie Santos delves into the social sciences to understand how people can overcome the internal obstacles and biases that prevent them from living their best life — and how leaders can set an example.
- s+b BlogsA case study shows how a small business arm can deliver real value and innovation to a multinational.