Why organizational culture is not the same thing as employee engagement.
The Critical Few
- Encouraging a small number of actions can help an organization achieve its strategic and operational objectives.
- s+b BlogsBy planning activities that encourage bonding and meaning, companies can help employees feel like they are a part of a team.
- s+b BlogsThe most important influencers of corporate behavior may not have a lofty title or an elevated slot in the organizational chart.
- s+b BlogsBefore embarking on transformations, executives must establish trust with employees. Following this three-step process will help.
- s+b BlogsPeople committed to common purposes and goals can change key elements of a company’s culture when they set strong ground rules that allow people to feel confident.
- s+b BlogsTo attract and retain the young employees who are coming to dominate the workforce, companies should turn to a fresh take on a mature concept: teaming.
- Forget the monolithic change management programs and focus on the elements of your culture that drive performance.