- InnovationGMOWith careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- Strategy & LeadershipGMOThree new kinds of capital give companies a new source of leverage and power.
- TechnologyA new PwC survey identifies the barriers to blockchain adoption, and how companies can overcome them.
- Marketing, Media & SalesWhy books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.
- Thought LeadersIESE professor Pascual Berrone on why companies need to rethink their approach to sustainability.
- HealthcareHow deals are shaping the $450 billion industry that manages prescriptions in the United States.
- Auto, Airlines & TransportCustomer segmentation is not just a revenue tool, but also a way to achieve excellence in execution.
- Organizations & PeopleResearch shows that using feedback is how organisms — and organizations — stay alive. Here’s how leaders can make the most of the anxiety-producing process.
- Strategy & LeadershipUnderstanding what differentiates a great leader from a good leader will help companies make the right choices for the top jobs.
Best Business Books 2018
The Thought Leader Interview
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.
- s+b BlogsEmployees who know what their bosses earn work harder, but the opposite is true if their colleague’s paycheck is bigger.